untitled

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays


I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas with family, friends, food and fun. My house is a complete disaster but my heart is full of love and happiness.

Liviana is doing so well. She likes to stand by herself but accept for one, random time, she is not taking any steps without holding onto something. In her own time. She has quite the sense of humor and loves the baby doll that her Nonna got her for Christmas. She loves going over and turning up the volume on the TV stereo and laughing hysterically. I think I'm going to have my hands full with this little one.

Brad has another appointment on the 30th which they are calling a "surgery consult". They are wanting to remove the upper left lobe of his lung. I was unable to go to the first appointment so I will be in attendance and will be asking many questions this time. I will keep you all posted. How ironic that lung issues challenge us in Liviana and Brad at the same time of year, two years in a row.

All CDH babies, especially those special angels are on my mind this holiday. Their strength inspires me each day.

4 comments:

Fer said...

I am glad you had a wonderful Christmas. I will be thinking of you and Brad on the 30th. Please let me know how the appt. goes.
Love,
Fer

*super dude and super dog* said...

What a cute picture! We will be praying for you guys that all goes well for Brad. Remember that my Dad had lung cancer and his entire right lung removed. He now plays golf daily and is doing well. Do not hesitate to contact me if you ever have questions or need to vent. kzmyers@yahoo.com
-Kellie

Amber said...

I love Liviana in her Santa hat too cute! I will be keeping Brad in my prayers.

Amber

Dear6993 said...

Liviana is adorable! It is amazing how far she has come! May your New Year bring you peace and continued joy with your family. My prayers are with you and Brad, as you venture down another medical path. God bless!

Karen Dear, Elk River, MN